Most organisations with growth aspirations have invested significant time and resources in devising their expansion strategies, without devoting commensurate attention to developing and executing their internal management model along the business chain. This practice would enable them to thrive as enterprising businesses in a wired business ecosystem, yet a gross oversight. Our programmes have been critically designed to address performance challenges in the various segment of the value chain using a fresh approach that will insight a new thinking in resolving operational complexities.
At the end of the programme, participants will;
- Review the skills required for planning and controlling warehousing operations.
- Have a deeper understanding of operational challenges and solutions to navigate them.
- Appreciate the importance of the main control and cost parameters applicable in warehouse management and the potential for improvement.
- Engage in warehouse mapping, stock positioning, ABC Analysis and a range of techniques designed to examine demand and resource allocation.
- Understand the approach to optimise performance in warehousing management.
- Develop a broader insight on the impact of cost covering all warehouse activities.
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforce. They are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational efficiency along the business chain.
WHO TO ATTEND:
- This course is designed for:
- Store/Warehouse Managers/Supervisors
- Supply, Logistics, Distribution Managers/Supervisors
- Materials Analyst
- Purchasing Managers/Executives/Supervisors
- Production Planners, Administrative, Accounts Executives/Supervisors
8th – 10th November 2017
Cross River state.
You can Click HERE to register for this course
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk