Operational effectiveness means performing activities better, faster, with fewer inputs and defect, the quest of innovative businesses. This high level of efficiency requires the blend of processes, technology and peoples management. Introducing these capabilities creates a new platform to build added value. In Products Storage and Logistics Optimisation, the business must be willing to build a chain that integrates every business function with customer’s need to effectively debottleneck the existing structures and position operations for optimal performance in the short term and near future, and ultimately enable it to respond swiftly, efficiently and more economically.
At the completion of this programme, participants will:
- have an overview of the intricate supply and distribution machinery in the industry
- be equipped with the expertise for storage and logistics process management
- develop competence in products logistics with the focus on the corporate chain
- understand the chain implication of downtime in storage and logistics business
- learn the dynamics in value creation and logistics optimisation
- be able to understand the complexities of oil products logistics control
- appreciate the place of data collation and analysis in storage operations
- explore the impact of regulations on business fundamentals
- be abreast of inherent safety gaps and how to mitigate them
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforce. They are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational efficiency along the business chain.
WHO TO ATTEND
- Supply chain and logistics consultants
- Supply chain engineers and analysts
- Facility engineers
- Warehouse supervisors and team leaders
8th – 10th November 2017.
Lagos state. Nigeria.
You can Click HERE to register for this course
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk