Eliminating operational complexities demand collective buy-ins. With system design becoming increasingly more efficient and ingenious, it must be aligned with the process to boost the value chain. Materials management is an integral component of the chain linking the cohesive mechanism for superior performance of the production and marketing functions. As a critical ingredient for business sustenance, this course has been carefully designed to cover a wide range of issues on materials flow, stock management, inventory control, data collection, reporting techniques etc. This will integrate this key component to the entire value proposition to aid the effortless travelling of materials over greater distances between echelons and rapid dissemination of data.
On the completion of the Materials Management System course, participants would have gained a working experience of
- Plan to deal and constraints related to materials management.
- Make your scheduling and shop loading more efficient.
- Narrow the gap between sales and stock replacement.
- Determine your exact material status and inventory cost burden.
- Plan and control stock successfully, using proven techniques of inventory management.
- Reduce inventory investment and surplus.
- Use the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the measurement and evaluation of the inventory department.
- Plan and control the warehousing operation to minimise the operational costs.
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforce. They are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational efficiency along the business chain.
WHO TO ATTEND
- Senior Executives, Managers, supervisors and engineers involved in any or all functions of materials and supply chain management (inventory, warehousing, purchasing and transportation)
- Officers involved in planning and stock control at the operational and supervisory levels. Also, those working in other functions of materials management (purchasing, stores and distribution) who need to understand the mechanics of inventory planning and stock control
Materials Management System is also appropriate for anyone interested to know more about the interaction between warehousing and other materials management functions (purchasing, inventory control and distribution).
June 5th – 7th, 2017
You can Click HERE to register for this course
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk