Rapidly evolving business environments means that job roles today are very different from those encountered previously. Administrators need to learn, unlearn and relearn and be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills in order to remain competent and relevant in the workplace. Every employee plays a significant role in the organisation’s success and therefore responsible for acquiring management tools, concepts, techniques to be more competent for an effective work delivery.
At the end of the training programme, participants would have benefited as listed below;
- Gain insight into the responsibilities of administrators.
- Value your role in your organisation and experience greater job satisfaction.
- Analyse planning and organising skills to achieve tasks.
- Develop office procedures for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop office procedures, critical thinking abilities and communication skills for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforce. They are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational efficiency along the business chain.
WHO TO ATTEND
- Office management
- Administrative personnel
- Personal Assistant
- Technical Personnel
- Accounting Personnel.
June 5th – 6th, 2017
You can Click HERE to register for this course
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk