The growing urgency for sustainable development has resulted in corporations facing increasingly complex challenges to their business models. Against the backdrop of a growing debate on corporate responsibility and a new interaction between business and society, corporations today are continuously faced with the challenge of aligning their business practice with societal needs and expectations, in a bid to driving long-term sustainability and shareholder value.
These challenges stem from understanding and involving stakeholders directly or indirectly affected by its activities within the spheres of environmental, social and economic performance. Stakeholder engagement a key part of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and achieving the Triple Bottom Line, is that tool now widely used to develop understanding and agree on solutions of these complexities.
The concepts and frameworks discussed in the program will enable participants;
- Improve and set process for engaging key stakeholders
- Provide initiatives that will promote shared values and better interaction
- Engage the communities, NGOs, government and Civil Society
- Address and sufficiently resolve the animosity between “warring camps”
- Know how to create, implement and evaluate community engagement strategies and programmes
- Find alternatives for dealing with inappropriate actions or inactions
- Know the key reporting standards and principles associated with strategic community engagement and how to use them.
- Appreciate the value of different methods and forms of engagement and communication.
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforce. They are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational efficiency along the business chain.
WHO TO ATTEND
This training is designed for those
- CSR practitioners and executives responsible for managing CSR programmes as well as other CSR professionals who wish to advance their current level of CSR knowledge for their projects in hand.
- Executives seeking an in-depth understanding of contemporary CSR issues.
- Business executives and staff who are responsible for CSR and those who are looking to embark on reporting and communications initiatives. Communications professionals and investor relations managers will also find this course useful
- Those who have the responsibility for planning and implementing engagements between their organisations and the local communities in which they do business
6th – 8th September 2017
Cross River state.
You can Click HERE to register for this course
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk