As the facilities management function continues to evolve, so the range of responsibilities and the methods employed to deliver services. In this interactive course, participants are engaged with thought-provoking exercises and discussions to build solid skills, real-world insight and valuable know-how to handle the facility management job with confidence.
This training programme covers the facility management range providing expert solutions confront head-on the real-world challenges encountered on the ground.
At the successful completion of the programme, participants will have gained the knowledge and understanding of:
- The role of facilities management in supporting the wider organisation at both strategic and tactical levels through effective property and service provision.
- The business context for introducing alternative workplace strategies and the impact of emerging technologies on the demand for space and services.
- Recognising and evaluating the resourcing options available (both in-house and outsourced) and the potential organisational/commercial implications of these in the facilities management context.
- Demonstrating awareness of performance management tools and techniques relevant to facilities management service contracts.
- Defining the concept of sustainability and understanding its relevance to, and impact on, professional facilities management practice.
- Understanding the role and contribution of facilities managers to property management and real estate planning.
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforce. They are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational efficiency along the business chain.
WHO TO ATTEND
This course will be of interest to all Facility managers, office managers, building owners, contract administration professionals and anyone interested in facilities management.
1st – 3rd November 2017
TRAINING PLACE: Lagos state. Nigeria. You can Click HERE to register for this course
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk