Good information, great ideas or the best proposal only gets you half way. To be a successful professional presenter you need to be able to capture your audience and take them on your journey using effective presentations.
Positioning yourself and your ideas in a consistently positive and professional manner enables you to make a professional impression — the first time and every time. Raw information is logical but being logical does not capture anyone’s attention for too long. Persuasive presentations start with raw information, opinions are added, coloured with imagery, and given personality. The more of the mind you tickle, the more retention and motivation you reap.
This Presentation Skills Training Program will teach you how to prepare quickly, utilise the best method for delivering your message, and maintain audience interest at all times.
At the completion of this training programme, participants will have:
- Learn to design effective & engaging presentations
- Select the most suitable delivery method based on the audience, the environment & the message being delivered
- Master powerful & effective verbal & non-verbal communication techniques
- Gain insight into effective techniques for calming nerves
- Learn to create fantastic flip charts to support the key messages
- Create compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Learn different tools to add diversity & interest to engage an audience
- Learn to pump it up a notch to deliver higher energy presentations
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforce. They are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational efficiency along the business chain.
WHO TO ATTEND
- Professionals who want to improve their public speaking skills.
June 5th – 6th, 2017
You can Click HERE to register for this course
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk