Today’s oil and gas companies are focused on keeping pace with growing demand and driving incremental revenues by exploiting hydrocarbon reserves. This trend is particularly marked in fast-emerging, dynamic new markets where operators are aggressively pursuing new market opportunities both domestically and further afield. These opportunities include amongst others, extending the production life of existing assets and infrastructures and achieving these goals presents related challenges in careful management, especially as operational costs continue to rise, while the internal expertise becomes increasingly scarce as experienced workforce retires continually.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to
- Define the purpose and structure of a project
- Explain the business contexts of projects
- Identify project success factors and characteristics
- Explain a process model for the management of project
- Describe stakeholder management methods and processes
- Discuss methods to manage the project team
- Discuss a project planning and control cycle
- Explain methods and processes available to plan a project.
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforce. They are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational efficiency along the business chain.
WHO TO ATTEND
This course will be of interest to all personnel assigned to oil and gas project teams and will be especially useful for anyone requiring a comprehensive understanding of the methods and systems utilized for resource planning, cost estimating and project cost control.
6th – 8th November 2017
TRAINING PLACE: Lagos state. Nigeria. You can Click HERE to register for this course
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk