This programme has been designed to further enlighten us on the intricacies of managing a depot, and its best practices. Most organisations with growth aspirations have invested significant time and resources in devising their expansion strategies, they have not devoted commensurate attention to developing and executing an internal management model along the business chain that has to handle and deal with depot operations management, which would enable them to thrive as an enterprising business in the now wired business ecosystem.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the subtleties for depot operations management.
- Coordinating vessel and berth scheduling so that buyers enjoy fast efficient access to and so that sellers enjoy any price premium that inevitably accompanies such efficiency
- Evaluate the different custody transfer standards in use today
- Analyse the methodology for monitoring and controlling production losses
- Value the dynamics of oil product storage and distribution.
- Learn the safety, health and environment aspects of depot operations
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforce. They are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational efficiency along the business chain
WHO TO ATTEND:
This course has been carefully and thoroughly designed to suit the benefits of,
- Depot Personnel’s and Managers
- Facility Operatives
- Site managers
- And anybody that has an interest in depot operations or running of a depot.
14th – 16th June 2017
You can Click HERE to register for this course
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk