“Nothing of significance was ever achieved by an individual acting alone. Look below the surface and you will find that all seemingly solo acts are really team effort”
There is no successful individual that has not had support or guidance from another Individual.Team Leaders are called to project a vision for teams, and also to condescend to any level and adapt their skills to the relevant task.
Organizations that successfully execute projects must employ effective project management practices from its Leading Team as a tool to drive change and accelerate growth in alignment with organizational priorities.
At the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Define what leadership is and how it is applied at all levels of organizational management
- Manage project Leaders
- Understand the basics of leadership and motivation
- Determine what is necessary to lead teams and organizations, and how to integrate this with business management
- Develop skills in communicating, influencing and negotiating with peers, subordinates and senior managers leading to a common goal.
- Become adept at assessing leadership traits and qualities in ourselves and others
- Have basic project management skill.
Our programmes are a significant investment for your workforces they are designed to fill identified industry knowledge gap and provide hands-on applicable know-how that gives participants a deeper insight on their deliverables. The various modules are cultured to encourage stakeholders to aspire the attainment of operational Efficiency.
WHO TO ATTEND
This course is suitable for;
Team Leaders, Project Managers, Middle Managers, Supervisors, Team Members and anyone who is or will be responsible for managing teams or individuals.
27th – 29th September 2017
You can Click HERE to register for this course
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
Business Development Desk